We might have seen a situation where some student tried to solve a maths problem, but he
did not do it? Or did someone finish a chapter and his batchmate asked him to give a
summary of it, and he was unable to explain it?
Remarkably, this is the most common problem among the students. Through research and
studies, it has been found that most students forget what they have studied right before the
In such scenarios, it is important for the students to learn some essential hacks that might
interest them for their future studies as well as help them score higher in the exams.
Being a student is not an easy task. Trust us, we all have been there.
From memorising all the subjects to going through everyday challenges to going to school or
college to going back to home tuition or attending online lectures, the life of all the students
is like a liquid container. It flows from one place to another. Hence it is important for them to
attain peace of mind and become proficient with essential study hacks that can become their
Why are these learning hacks important for students?
Trying new things has always been a great way to achieve great results. The same goes for
these useful hacks.
- Proliferating productivity: Being productive is one of the vital resources for the
students, and learning new habits would help them achieve it.
- Increases efficiency: By learning these new hacks, students would become more
efficient with their work, which in return will help them score higher.
- Sharpen your memory: Learning new hacks would help you in boosting your
- Becomes consistent: Maintaining a routine and following it daily would make
students consistent. It would help them develop a habit of doing those tasks daily.
- Helps score better: Having a bundle of notes prepared before exams would help
students with their stress and clear their exams.
Let’s know about these learning hacks.
“Little patience and sheer dedication can lead you to all the possible results.”
- Start early morning:
Heard the saying from our grandparents, “waking up early can solve all your problems.”
Our procrastinating minds would not allow us to believe it, but this saying offers numerous
wonders. Before forming a building, building the base is important.
- Start your day by waking up early, as it will give you time to think.
- Make your own bed, as some studies have suggested that making one’s own bed
- can make you think you are prepared for any tasks that come your way.
- Do meditation for fifteen minutes and recharge your mind to become productive for
- the rest of the day.
- Walking and doing exercise for thirty minutes can be added to your routine, which will
- help in releasing your endorphins, which are responsible for boosting memory and
- making you happy.
- After taking a shower, select your favourite place to study, which will help you stick to
- your study table for a long time.
Planning out your day is one of the most important learning hacks. It helps in completing
your tasks with efficiency and productivity. As the new academic session has started; hence,
all the students can start with this hack as early as possible.
- Select your subjects, write down your study plan on a piece of paper, and divide
- them into short and long-term goals.
- Include daily homework, assignments, and reading hours in your short-term goals.
- Include practice papers, previous year question papers, and notes from seniors or
- home tutors in your long-term goals.
- Stick that paper somewhere prominent so that it gives you a reminder to follow it.
It has been found that students are afraid of monotonous routines. Writing notes in the class
with the same black and blue pen and then repeating the same in their tuitions make them
dull and distant from studying. Hence, play with your stationery. Subconsciously, it will help
in retaining the information in the longer run.
- Develop a habit of reading your class notes and textbooks daily.
- Use highlighter pens to highlight important paragraphs that will rescue you from the
- last-hour rush during your internal assessment.
- Use flashcards for difficult subjects as they are easy to carry and can be used as a
- daily reminder for you to memorise.
- Read from the textbook along with class notes and make your own notes with
- different colour pens. This is one of the easiest ways to be prepared for your exams.
- It will save you time during the exams as all the resources would be available in one
A student must be a great communicator as it is helpful in exchanging ideas and gaining
- After making your notes or reading your chapter, discuss it with your batchmate.
- Utilise your evenings with healthy group discussions for a better exchange of ideas
- and for gaining new perspectives.
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses along with your peers.
- Ask your peers to correct you, as it will help improve your mistakes.
- Assign tasks to each other. It can include either narrating a summary of a chapter or
- solving any equation, or discussing theorems.
- Build healthy friendships along with learning daily.
Any extra help or guidance from a verified and well-experienced tutor can help you with your
exams and daily assignments.
- Go beyond your textbooks and learn new concepts through reference books.
- Take the help of the Internet and learn through images and videos.
- Take help from a professional tutor from HomeGuru that can help you with your
- Clear your basic concepts before exams.
P.s- Practice, practice, and more practice.
With these hacks, you will be able to be ready for your exams and score higher.