“The duties of a teacher are neither few nor small, but they elevate the mind and give energy to the student’s character.”
A tutor is someone who shapes the student’s life and takes care of their overall academic growth. A teacher not only teaches academic subjects, but shapes the future of a student. A teacher focuses on the all-round learning of the students and tries to remove the inner darkness of illiteracy.
Making learning an easy journey:
Saint Kabir said, “The value of a teacher is more in comparison to God and we must be thankful to our teachers”.
What do teachers do?
A number of questions arise when we think of what exactly a teacher’s role is in a student’s life. Let us give you an insight into how Home Tutors are beneficial:
- One-on-one teaching and using simple phrases familiar to the learner.
- Detailed illustrations using examples that relate to the topic.
- Taking timely tests to know the student’s overall progress.
- Assigning creative learning tasks related to the subject.
What is a Home Tutor?
As the phrase suggests, ‘home tutors’ are the ones who come to teach you at the comfort of your home. Not to mention the quality of attention that the learner receives from the tutor. All the school questions can be answered by asking your tutor right away in the home tutoring sessions.
Parents have also mentioned that their children often feel safer and comfortable learning around them, at home. Home Tutors can coordinate with the learner and decide a mutual time with them so as to fit into a schedule. A number of advantages of being a home tutor include the growth in the teaching career of a tutor.
You make several contacts leading to a chain of your learners. Tutoring has proven to be one of the fastest-growing professions in India as of today’s date.
Home tutoring is a branch of the same that will give you the right direction to earn and teach better.
How to Become a Home Tutor?
No doubt that teaching is a well-known job that can also bring along high-earning resources. All you need to do is know and sharpen your expertise and start searching for students who are looking for home tutors. But if you are a fresher and have just got started with your teaching journey or restarting your career as a home tutor, you have landed at the right place.
HomeGuru is a platform where we aim to bridge the gap between tutors and learners. We promote not only academic tutoring but also non-academic and language learning. India’s leading tutoring platform is now here to assist you in beginning your tutoring journey.
Click here: To Become a Home Tutor
Advantages of being a Home Tutor:
- Being a home tutor, your qualifications and time is always valued extra.
- Your expertise is noted and filtered by the learner when they look for the right tutor.
- HomeGuru has a unique verification process before you become an expert tutor of our platform, because of which parents trust them completely that they’ll provide the right guidance that their child needs.
- Higher earning opportunities while your career flourishes! A win win for both tutor and learner.
We hope now you have a detailed understanding of how and why being a HomeTutor is beneficial for your career and profitable for your pocket altogether. Enrol Now
What are you waiting for? This might be the best decision you ever made in your learning journey.